Dr. Ghazinouri and our team strive to provide you with a healthy bite to support your beautiful smile. Without a healthy bite, your teeth may not remain straight, eventually causing excessive tooth wear, gum recession, and TMJ problems.
We can provide you with that healthy bite and beautiful smile by:
- Aligning your upper teeth to properly mesh with your lower teeth, in harmony with each other, your TMJs, and the muscles of your face, jaws, and neck
- Providing that alignment in such a manner as to create a more beautiful smile
- Establishing an attitude about your oral health that will help you to maintain and preserve that beautiful smile throughout life
To make this happen for you, we go the extra mile to make sure that there are no surprises:
- We do a comprehensive orthodontic exam and diagnostic workup for you.This includes mounting your models with your correct bite on an articulator that simulates your TMJ. This way we can be sure to have the correct diagnosis and to create the perfect ttreatment plan for you.
- We make sure that your TMJ is fully accounted for using CT scans, which we send to a maxillofacial radiologist to review and provide us with necessary feedback.
- The CT scan in conjunction with mounted study models provides us with the best available information that can be obtained about your dental health, and gives us an insight into future growth and development in younger patients.
- The CT scan also provides us with the relationship of your teeth, jaws, jaw joints, sinuses, and airways, which is necessary for your comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan.
We have only one concern at Orthodontics of Melrose: that you get the best possible treatment to create your healthy bite and a beautiful , dazzling smile.